ARRIS 9.2 spin 106 is now available on our web site at www.arriscad.com
. Click on Support at the top of the home page to go to the Support page, then click Downloads to go to the Downloads page. The download is at the top of the Downloads page.
This spin has numerous bug fixes and several new features as outlined in the ARRIS 9.2 Update Notes. The Update Notes may be viewed and downloaded from the downloads page of the web site.
Among the new features:
The Project Select menu has been overhauled and 2 new buttons added -
* Project Directory Set - sets the Project and Working directory immediately to the selected project (without loading a database). This makes "Save As" processes easier.
* A new eZ button has been added which brings up the new Project Page Launch To eZ menu for the selected project.
The Project Page Select menu has been overhauled and 2 new buttons added -
* Open Read Only - opens the selected Project Page read only. This replaces a "read only" mode setting within the open drawing process.
* A new "Open In New Session" button has been added which opens the selected Project Page in a new session of ARRIS with Project Mode, Project Directory, etc. properly set. The existing ARRIS session is not changed. (A listserver request)
A new "Launch Project Page To eZ" menu has been added which allows you to select one or more Project Pages and launch all selected to eZ (.hpg format). This menu also consolidates all other eZ launch functions for current drawing/model (.hpg, .dwg, & 3D model).
* Several more new features and improvements.